TRIP TO CHERNOBYL - 1999 UAH per person
TRIP TO CHERNOBYL
To apply for travel you should not later than 10 days before departure. TOUR PRICE: 1999,00 UAH
INDICATIVE PROGRAM OF THE TRIP
1. Staff will meet you at the departure point, check passports, dress code, etc. If you need to be picked up at your location we can do that too - just let us know.
2. Sit on a comfortable bus, pass registration check documents, waiting for latecomers.
3. leave Kyiv to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone and visiting the exclusion zone and zone of absolute (compulsory) resettlement, briefing to the rules of radiation safety and conduct in the field and general conditions of our interesting and exciting journey of discovery; get to know and watch specially prepared video materials on the subject of the Chernobyl disaster in 1986.
4. Arrive at the checkpoint “Dityatki”, go through passport control, listen carefully to information from the representative areas, which will accompany us on our way, we drive to the 30 km zone.
5. Chernobyl. You will find that the stigma of a ghost town at Chernobyl put hurriedly, and it’s not quite true. In Chernobyl work in shifts of several thousand people. On arrival at Chernobyl you will have a unique opportunity to plunge into the world of Chernobyl tragedy. Agency staff will provide you with a unique qualified information about the past, present and future of the Chernobyl zone, you will answer to your questions. You will hear the myths and legends, which is full of area.
6. Tour of the town of Chernobyl, visit Elias Church, Park of Glory, check-in, a river port, a visit to the memorial “those who saved the world.”
7. On the way we will see the abandoned village, we will be able to see that the wildlife defeating concrete and asphalt and takes its toll.. Moving into the 10-kilometer zone, stay near the memorial “Heroes of Chernobyl”, make a stop near the bypass channel station where you will have an opportunity to feed the giant catfish.
8. View Site notorious worldwide fourth reactor of Chernobyl. You can contemplate the “Shelter” in such proximity that you will seem possible to reach for it by hand.
9. lunch. ( optional)
10. To visit a secret facility Chernobyl-2 radar station and Doug (Brain Burner)..
11. Pripyat and again Pripyat … Walking tour of the ghost town, building inspection, infamous park and of course, the Ferris wheel. Lots and lots of photos !!!
12. Pass radiological control, we leave the zone in the direction of Kyiv.
13. Share impressions with each other. Arrives in Kyiv. Our journey comes to an end.
TOUR PRICE: 1999,00 UAH
— Transport support; — Organization of permits required to visit Zone; — Permissive documentation required for a visit 30km zone; — Permissive documentation required for a visit 10km zone; — Permissive documentation required for a visit the city of Pripyat; — Permissive documentation required for a visit (OTH) radar station “Duga”; — Professional guide in English; — Permission for the photo and video shooting